The Call for Application for the EuroMedia Awards is aimed at a wide range of institutions both public and private:
- publishing companies, product development companies
- media organisations and institutions
- journalists from all media categories
- initiatives and project groups, NGOs
Various media productions are considered for the Awards:
- Print media productions
- Radio programmes / television series
- Movies, documentary films
- Websites, Multimedia CDs, DVDs
- Integrative Media projects
How to apply
Step 1. Application Form/Submission of Production
In order to take part in the EuroMedia Awards, please complete the Application Form online (before August 20th, 2014). The application form asks you for information on your production (media type and a short summary of your work, etc.) and the persons/organisations involved.
Step 2. Participation Fee
Please understand that ESEC has to charge a small contribution towards expenses. This fee enables us to realize the EuroMedia Awards.
Participation Fee: EUR 200,–
For a few selected media productions ESEC is able to reduce the participation fee. Please contact the president of ESEC with a summary of your media product and your organization.
Please contact us for further information.
Please transfer the participation fee to:
Europäische Vereinigung für Bildung und Kommunikation
IBAN: AT13 6000 0101 1016 0246
Bank fees must be covered by the participant.
Applications are completed with the receipt of the participation fee. A confirmation E-Mail will be sent within a week.
Step 3. Nominated Productions
If the ESEC panel of experts nominates your production for the EuroMedia Awards (by the beginning of September 2014), we will further ask you to submit the following (you can contact us or send it to our postal address directly):
- A trailer of up to three minutes (video or animated presentation) both for presentation on the EuroMedia website and during the Award Ceremony (formats: .mov, .mpg, .avi)
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: August 20th, 2014